Thursday, April 30, 2009

Paradise Point...

We had a fun time at our hotel and wished we could have stayed longer. It was a nice hotel with a really family friendly set up. There were kiddie pools, fish ponds (with HUGE fish), paths for walks and the best part was that it was with in walking distance to the little beach/cove. I loved out room. It had a nice beach cottage feel to it. Jer booked it and I know the name sounded familiar. So I googled it. If you are a fan of "John and Kate Plus Eight" it was the resort they stayed at in San Diego. That made me laugh. If you do go don't order room service though. It wasn't that good. One other down side was that you had to pay $22 dollars a night to park! Other than that we hope to go back there next year.



We had fun in our hotel room.

This was a big tower in the middle of the hotel grounds. At the top you could look out and see the whole place. It was really pretty.

Jer and I liked these plants. They looked like little bird.



Top of the tower.

Our cute room. We let Bode jump all over the beds. He had a blast!




Outside our room.




Laine was a pro on her first big trip. She slept good and was happy to be dragged all over.




Looking at the big creepy fish.

This was just a baby one. I decided I not a fan of big fish. I wouldn't want to be swimming and see one of these guys next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails