Monday, March 30, 2009

Lucky...

Sometimes I feel so lucky. I love my two little kids. I had to wake Laine up this morning and she just had the biggest smile on her face. If warmed my heart and brought tears to my eyes. I feel so grateful to Heavenly Father for entrusting Jeremiah and I with these two special spirits.


Bode did a strange thing last night. He crawled up on my lap and fell asleep. He hasn't fallen asleep in my arms since he was a year old. He is so big.

Laine is filling out really well. We love this little girl. She must have noticed Bode's cut on his head and decided to match. I think her bracelet scratched her face. I finally took off her little pink bracelet. We put it on her in the hospital. It was to big for her then and went clear up to her armpit. I had to take it off because it was getting squished by the rolls on her wrist. Little babies grow so fast :)



3 comments:

  1. I love that first picture of Laine. I love little round faces. Babies, babies, babies...so FUN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet! I think little Laine looks so much like her brother!! Such cuties you have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails