Saturday, March 21, 2009

Look at those planes fly...

not so much.


We had big plans to go to the air show today with Jason and Natalie. We thought it would be fun for the boys to see all the planes. But it didn't work out quite like we planned. There were so many people! The traffic to the air show was backed up for miles. So we pulled off behind a retirement community into the desert to try and watch the show from a distance. But two three year olds have a very short attention span. Calli was not amused. Chic-fil-a play place was a much better option.



Thanks Davis's for a fun day! Next time we will have to plan a little bit better.

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts! I want that headboard, too. Let's make a few together..john can get us the stuff. I'm serious! I'm digging the owls right now, too. Too bad I don't have an extra room for little Paisley for those owls and all that cute stuff. I wish I had time to day-dream...until then, I'll read your blog and copy your ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails