Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A wonderful mother!


This is for my wife who believes that i could never do a blog but she forgets that i showed her how to do the blog in the first place. I have to sneak this in a day early because she is sleeping right now and i will not be able to do this on Thursday on our four year anniversary together. I wanted to say happy four years Heidi it has been fun and i have enjoyed everyday of our lives together. I am grateful for you and the good mother you are. You have done so well it makes me happy and that you continue to want to go through pregnancy to bring children into this world it is truly amazing thank you for doing that so that i can enjoy being a father. You are amazing keep up the good work you will be rewarded for all your hard work our children love you and you provide a good home for all of us thanks for doing a great job of taking care of us for four years. I love you sweetheart. Happy anniversary.

6 comments:

  1. How sweet! That brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet hubby! Your baby is super cute too! Way to go Heidi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Heidi! What a great picture of you and what a great husband you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a good hubby Jer!! I was sure to show Brian that you did a post all by yourself to Heidi! ;) Happy Anniversary guys! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails