Monday, December 29, 2008

News from the baby front...

I had a doctors appointment this morning. I am 36 weeks whoo hoo! I am dilated 1 cm. Like that really means anything. I think doctors just say things like that to make pregnant ladies feel just a tiny bit better. But I'll take it. He said that if I were to go into labor anytime soon they wouldn't stop it. If I make it to the 19th of January then he will induce me. So let the count down begin. 20 more days for sure. I highly doubt that I will go by myself. Bode was quite content to stay as long as possible, I bet she will be the same. Or not, you never know. Either way I am excited to have a date to look forward to. Now I can really get all the odds and ends together before she makes her grand entrance.
Oh by the way, anybody have any good girl names they want to share? We are still stumped for a girl name.

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! I've always liked the name Payton :) JK... Good luck picking a name! One of my customers named her daughter Emme, I thought that was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! How exciting! Counting down the days until lil girl Joncas makes her debut! :) Can't wait! Goodluck Heidi!

    Sorry - I have no girl names :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first comment cracked my up cuz those were our two options...peyton and emme! of course you know which one we picked. but I love the name lacy, so cute I also liked lana but tyler said no. whatever dude! but congrats to the count down...and good luck! the last three weeks seemed the longest cuz i was so anxious to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no girl name?! what?! gosh.. where do i start...

    Lilah, Sierra, Elle, Jovie, Lexi, Kierlyn, Ivy, Ruby, Tessa, Zoey, Sienna, Maylee, etc. I can come up with more.. if ya need. what do you like?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails