Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Its Christmas time in the city...

Don't you love the Holiday Season? I know that I love it right now, but I am sure I will also love taking everything down in a few weeks too. Last weekend while I was up in Pinetop I used my Mom's vinyl machine to do a little holiday decorations and presents. ( Thank you Mom!!) These are some of the goodies that I made for my house this year.

I love that we finally have a nativity. Bode walks over to it points at all the characters and says " Mommy, Daddy, Baby, and doggy". I guess all the animals at the stable were dogs.


Bode was really excited to put the star on the tree. He was really cute when we decorated it. Every time I put something up he would say "oh thank you mom". I already know that I am going to have to watch the presents like a hawk though. We have two under there right now and yesterday he brought them into me when he came to wake me up. I thought that he walks straight into my room when he wakes up, but no I guess he had been eyeing those presents.



The grand finale! I love the glow of the Christmas tree! Our tree is so beautiful. I love it. Thanks mom for the tree mix up. This one really is a good one.

2 comments:

  1. I love to see what you are decorating with as the seasons change. And thanks for the way to cute HO! Ho! Ho! blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those decorations look cute! It won't let me look at them close up, but I'm sure they are super cute, you are always so crafty! And I love your tree.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails