Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today I am thankful for...

Bode


What a ray of sunshine in my sometimes dull life. I am so grateful that he is mine and Jeremiah's son. He is such a little terror sometimes. Many times I feel like I am going to pull my hair out getting so frustrated with him. You know when every toy it dumped on the floor, all the clothes are out of the drawers and he is demanding a juice. But at the end of the day when we are sitting reading a book getting ready for bed, I can't help but think how lucky I am to have him. I love him more and more everyday.

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen those pictures, I like them! :) Pretty Bode. {that's one of my favorite posts about him...}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That oddly sounds familiar to me! Bode is so fun... I was just watching a video of Abbey's b-day and Bode was so funny and cute in it! He is his own person just for sure (again, oddly familiar!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails