Monday, November 17, 2008

Jeremiah is thankful for...


his job.


It was a hard decision for us to make. I am glad the he pushed me into it. I know that he was inspired to make the move. For one with the way the market goes, so up and down, it is nice to know that what exactly will be on the next pay check. Second, we are so very grateful to have health insurance. We had a difficult time getting pregnant, Jer assured me that if we moved and got insurance I would get pregnant. I think he was trying really hard to convince me to move to the valley. But sure enough, about a month or so later we were pregnant. I can not believe that was 7 months ago. Not that moving was the magic key, but we believe it was our small little blessing. It is a scary job, but I am thankful he has it too.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails