Monday, November 3, 2008

Is is really November!?!

I can not believe it is November! Time is rushing by so fast. Our Halloween was a good one. My little sister had a volleyball tourney so we got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa. The plan was that they would win, only play one game in the afternoon, then we would come home in time to trick-or-treat at a few houses then hand out candy at our house. But that didn't happen. Glendale lost to Scottsdale in 5 edge of your seat games, causing them to have to play in the evening. So we didn't get home until about 9:00 at night. Good thing Bode is young enough to not really know what day Halloween really is. Good thing we went to the trunk-or-treat becasue that ended up being our Halloween for the year.


Bode refused to wear is costume at the trunk-or-treat. So the above picture is the only one I have of him in his costume. This one below is right after the trunk-or-treat. Lee and I managed to pin him down long enough to paint his face. I thought that once we got there he would see the other kids and want his on too. But no. So we walked around to the cars with him getting candy and me carrying around the tiger costume. On Saturday we headed over to the east side of the valley for my niece Abbey's birthday party. The lucky girl shares her birthday with Halloween. The party was all decked out in a princess theme. Girls are fun!

Here is the fancy cake Tim and Connie made. It was great!

The pinata was "manna from heaven" for the kids. They loved it.


All the festive party go-ers. 2 princesses and 3 knights. Bode is stuffing pinata candy in his pocket.
Bode all hopped on on sugar.
27 weeks and 5 days. Here comes the getting big part of pregnancy. The picture on the left shows my ever fuller, un flattering pregnant face in all its swollen glory. Yuck, it will only get worst. I had Lee take a picture and Jer contently place his shoe over the important part. I have gained 12 pounds, not to bad for me. I am getting to where I have to consciously think " do you really need to eat this or do you just want it?" Most of the time I just want it so I resist. ( not all the time) 87 days to go...
Here is my cute Halloween stitchery. I think it turned out good. I need to finish the fall one that I have been working on, Halloween is over.

1 comment:

  1. You do not have "swollen" pregnancy face! 12 pounds, that's nothing. :) If you are having a bad day, just think of me during pregnancy. It was fun to see you guys at the party on Saturday, sorry we couldn't hang out more. Life is busy! Bode is cute w/o a costume, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails