Saturday, October 11, 2008

Never to early...

The Holidays season is just around the corner... have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Let me give you a great idea for a beautiful Christmas gift for family and friends -Vinyl Signs!



I am now taking orders for the holiday season. Please check out the link on my side bar to give you a few ideas on what beautiful things can be done with vinyl. It is my sister's web page. She is a vinyl wizard and has some incredible ideas. She has a small (sometimes big) vinyl business. She just recently had her 3rd baby and has closed down shop. But with some convincing, we have decided to take some Christmas orders.



Vinyl signs are a beautiful addition to any home. Please let me know if you or someone you know would be interested in something for the holidays.

*All orders must be placed by October 22nd. If it goes well I might do another order in November, but that is not for sure.



1 comment:

  1. I think I might want to get one...how long do I have to decide?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails