Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We love our Daddy


( I am copying something cute my sister did on her blog)
1. He was born May 18, 1983 in Utah
2. He was adopted by the Joncas family when he was 10 years old.
3. He graduated from Sunrise Mountain High School.
4. He worked really hard to make the basketball team in high school. I have seen video and he was really good.
5. He served a mission in Everett, Washington.
6. He has attended Eastern Arizona College, Northland Pioneer College, Northern Arizona University, and has yet to graduate. Don't worry, he will.
7. He was nominated for Homecoming King at EAC.
8. He hates leftovers.
9. He hates getting pictures taken.
10. He has a deep down wish of becoming a pro golfer.
11. When it is cold he wears socks to bed, and in the morning they are left rolled up in the bottom of the bed. This drives me crazy.
12. He has never raised his voice at me, no matter how frustrating situations can be.
13. He loves to drink Pepsi.
14. He always puts his family first.
15. He doesn't like to watch TV.
16. He has a special talking voice. I always know he is serious when he whips it out.
17. He likes to check himself out in the mirror, lets face it , he is the pretty one.
18. He hangs on to clothes forever. When we moved I threw away a ton of his old high school clothes. And if I hadn't he would still be wearing them.
19. He and Bode are best buds. I may be the comfort for Bode but Jer is the fun one.
20. When he is hungry it is the end of the world until we find food. He gets very grumpy.
21. He has a funny laugh. You would think it would be deep, but it is a little high one. I think it is cute.
22. He loves Jalapeneos, on anything.
23. He is going to be a police officer, in less than a month.
24. He loves to play video games, do they ever grow out of this phase.
25. He is my favorite person in the whole world.

7 comments:

  1. That is so cute Heidi. I couldnt stop laughing while I was reading it cause I just kept picturing funny things...like those parachutte pants and yellow shirt from highschool. Did you throw that one out yet? The voice and the laugh too:) I cant wait til August 8th. It is coming up so fast. I cant believe it. And I love the picture of Bode and Jer in their ties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet! You are very blessed - Jeremiah is a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What guy doesn't want to be a pro golfer? This was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is it with our husbands that makes them be so cranky when they aren't fed? I guess that old saying the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach is true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spencer and MarleeJune 19, 2008 at 11:51 AM

    That is a cute idea! What a great guy you are married to. I love the picture of him and Bode. Bode is so cute and ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun post... those interesting things are what make us love our other halfs all the more! Sounds like Jeremiah has a lot too, so you must love him a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Cute! I still can't believe Jeremiah is a dad! It seems he is a good one though from the blog! I knew him back in the day when he wore those old HS clothes you threw out. :) Did you meet at EAC? That is where I met my hub, he is from there. Small world! You guys are sooo adorable! Tell J, Brenna said hi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails