Saturday, April 12, 2008

We're Back!

So how crazy to pack up your life and move in just two days!! We had planned on my staying in Pinetop for a few more weeks, maybe even until May, but it just didn't work out that way. Between Jer and I we decided it no matter what the cost it is more important to be together as a family. So last Thursday night I started packing. And on Saturday morning we were headed down to the valley. We just took the necessities and the things I needed to make a little home for ourselves. Millions of thanks to my family for helping us get every thing loaded and out of the house. It was all I could to to keep busy so I wouldn't cry.
So this is our new residence! A bit small but just perfect for us right now. We have it set up so if feels like home and we are so grateful to have it. Actually if you put up a wall behind the couch then it is the same size of our old apartment in Pinetop. These pictures are for the benefit of my family by the way.
This is Bode's suite. Good old Ikea had these great curtains and rods to make up a little "wall" for Bode. I was really worried about how bed time and naps would go but so far he has done really well. Probably becasue all he does is play all day long with Kolsen and Kernan.
These are awesome storage wall things for the kitchen, I just think they are cool.
Bode is adjusting very well. He loves playing outside with all the other kids. He already has a little farmers tan. I am really enjoying our move. I was really sad to leave our home and my family, but this has been really good. I know that the next few months will be hard and stressful but is great to be surrounded by friends, I am glad we have made this change.

10 comments:

  1. Cute little place, I can't believe you have it decorated already! Actually...I can. Good luck! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for having it decorated so quick!! It's super cute!! Hope everything goes smoothly with Jeremiah's academy!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad to have you!! Get ready for the heat though!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you guys decided to come down. We love having you and I love that Kolsen and Bode do so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you come decorate my house, PLEASE? I've been in the same place for almost two years and it's no where near as cute as yours! Great job decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you guys moved already! crazy!!! your place looks so cute! you do a great job at decorating!!! how do you like it so far? will we get the chance to get together while i am stateside??! maybe!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you guys are back under one roof. I can't imagine how difficult being separated was. That little place is adorable.

    Having your friends so very close will probably help with your homesickness. Yay for neighborhood BBQ's.. you've got so many people so close.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your place is super cute, you did a good job with the space available! Good luck in your adventures from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot believe that you guys are really gone! That just happened so fast.

    Thanks for the book, I just got it yesterday. AND I LOVE it so far!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails