Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Life in the fast lane...



As always Bode has a great time where ever he goes. This is the outfit he finds every time we go to grandma's house. Rubber galoshes, no pants and ear warmers around his hips. Who knows what he is thinking?


So we have been busy. After getting all moving in to our new place, we are now back on the mountain to completely move out of our house. We have a buyer that is moving in on May 1st . That means I have to work like a crazy women to get the house ready. And seeing as it has been hard to get as I am having a hard time getting a hold of boxes, it is not going as well as planned. But it has to get done so I am pushing on.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with moving. Thats awesome that you sold your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer and MarleeApril 24, 2008 at 8:37 AM

    Hey girl! That's awesome you sold your house! I love the ear warmers around the hips! What a cute little kid!
    Well I actually have two sayings, depending on the cost.
    "Always Kiss Goodnight"
    "It's All Because Two People Fell In Love."
    Let me know how much that would be. I may only be able to do one. Thanks Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that little Bode! I wish I was there to help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was talking to Connie a while ago and she told me about your husband going to the Academy. You guys have been busy little bees! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime I see this picture I think of that song...short skirt and a long jacket, or whatever. Oh my... I LOVE your background!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails