Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Beep! Beep! Choo! Choo!


(He can do this better, but just like a kid never when you want them to.)

Bode is getting so big. He has not been a big talker in his little life but lately his vocab and concept for things has been growing by leaps and bounds. He has always seemed to busy to talk. Right now it seems like everyday he is learning something new.

In this clip he is pushing a "horn" and going beep beep


making a swoosh noise and using his hand to make and airplane


pulling the "chain" for the choo choo train


FYI while Jeremiah is gone I will be posting a lot so the Dad can see his little boy.

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha, cute! I apologize I have no idea where else to ask: where you do you get your blog templates? I LOVE them and I can't find them anywhere. Thanks Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is a great way for Jeremiah to see Bode. I could tell when he was over that he really misses you and Bode (oh and Stat). He said he is homeless now:( I hope your house sells soon so you and Bode can join him. Before you know it though, he'll be finished and on the streets and you guys will be settled down here in the valley. And Jeremiah is welcome anytime for dinner, although I am not the greatest cook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smart little guy! He's a cutie! Mine is avoiding bedtime or else I would write more... Later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute little Bode! Good for him!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute little Bode! Good for him!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. I'm sure Aaron could do it but I told him this is my spot on the internet(huge smile). So if you wouldn't mind emailing me that so I could learn how to do it on my own it would be very self rewarding!!! Love LOVE looking through your blog! My email is:
    cami@thewaldonfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any interest in your house yet? Good luck! How's Jeremiah's new job going?

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's such a fun kid! It looks like you guys had a fun easter. How do you get your eggs to look so vibrant? Our colors weren't that great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails