Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tag!! I'm it.

My top 10 photo's
(in no particular order)
This is not the greatest picture, but it is the first one of Jeremiah and I. My Mom took it the first time he came over to send to my family.
I guess they were curious of the guy I was bringing home.



This is my favorite wedding picture. Again, Taytum did such a wonderful job of capturing this day for us. I love this one because it is candid and so sweet.
This one is great because it show us as we are. No make-up and all four-eyed.Every time I look at this photo it makes me think of the joy this one little spirit has brought to my life. He cracks me up everyday. In case you were wondering he is smiling:0)
He is so dang cute I could just eat him!!! Messy face and all!



Ahh the newlyweds. Jeremiah makes me feel on top of the world almost everyday.
I was amazed that just a day or two before this picture he was in me.
What an amazing experience.

Bode blessing. I am so grateful that we are an eternal family and that the priesthood is in our home!


I just love the picture. It was Christmas Eve this past year.

I love my little family.

4 comments:

  1. I hate all these different tag things, but this one with your top 10 favorite pictures is so cute! I might totally do one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the baby blessing pic! Your little family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails