Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

One year older and just as goofy as ever!
Having sisters is like having best friends you can't get rid of.
You know whatever you do, they'll still be there for you.

Happy Birthday Jill!!
I am very grateful for you and your big sister guidance.
I may have hated you and loved your clothes growing up:0)
But I was always happy to be your little sister. And now that we are older it makes me even more happy to have you be one of my Best Friends!!! Love you!

2 comments:

  1. I must be getting better looking with age....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that Piper Classics website is a BAD find for me!! Such cute stuff!!!

    And ... do you still do the vinyl lettering? I want a quote on a saying if you do. Thanks!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails