Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Handsom Dude-r-dude!

I love this little boy.
He is getting so big.
He can say:
Hi, Hello, Bye guys, banana, please, cheese.
juice, Dad, Mama, NO, yes, night night, book, "banket", eat, come on,
go, car (accompanied with the noise) and a few more little words said sparatically.
He is getting to know his little body so well.
He know were his nose eyes and mouth are and more recently were his weeny is.
To the dismay of his mother he likes to stick his finger up his nose, especially in public.
He loves to run away from me.
He will run down the hall and hide behind his little table and giggle and wait for me to say "Where is Bode?" then he jumps and and yells "HA".
He loves his Woody doll. He tries to put him on Stat's back and say go! Like they do in the movie.
He is such a Daddy's boy. He will hear me talking on the phone to Jeremiah and he will say
Dad, Dad! And look for him.
I love being a Mommy. Even when days are hard and I am all worn out a tiered. Having a family is all I really ever wanted and I feel so luck to have Jeremiah and Bode in my life.

4 comments:

  1. Bode is so cute. It is so fun to watch him grow up through your blog. I cant believe he is almost 2. I am so glad we will be getting to see more of you guys soon. Nathan cant wait too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post. I love little Boderoo too. :) Hey, I think you need to write a blurb about drawing arrows with your feet in the dirt.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet blog. He is absolutely adorable. I can't wait for him and Kamden to get to play together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! What a fun surprise! I would love for us to be blogspot friends, your family is so adorable. I love seeing current pictures of everyone! Thanks for finding me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails