Sunday, December 16, 2007

TIs the season!!

To be busy... We are living life in the fast lane these days. I have wanted to post these pictures for weeks. So here is a picture over load.
We put up our Christmas lights awhile ago. This picture was a few night ago. It snowed about a foot at our house that night.
On a sad note, a house in our neighborhood burned down. It was crazy. As always there is never a dull moment on our street.
The fire hydrant is right in front of our house, so we got to see a lot of firefighters in action.
Bode had a double ear infection this past week. Poor baby just wanted to be cuddled.

Who knows? But he sure was having a good time.

A new trick. Pushing chairs around to get the food. This was at Thanksgiving and he wanted pie.
Bode's latest position to watch tv.

Even Stat couldn't make him move.



6 comments:

  1. He looks so small in the picture where he is sick. Poor kid! I really can't get over how smart he is! And SOOO independent to. Must be an oldest child thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tell me a house burned down on your street! Crazy! Every time you post pictures of Bode, I usually laugh out loud. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A house burned down on your street, that's so sad. Was it close to your house? I hope everyone is okay!
    Kids are so funny & so smart! They amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got to catch up on your blog...FUN I MISS the SNOW!
    It was fun seeing you guys this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi, those pictures are adorable!! I love the underwear on the head (I think that's what it was) and the monkey back pack. I feel really sad for your neighbor! And especially this time of year. That's too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last picture of Bode seriously had me laughing out loud. that is so funny he lays flat on his back to watch t.v.... what a little ham!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails