Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ok I promise last post of the week!


This was just to funny to not blog about.


So Bode has decided that he does not need to wait around for me when he needs something. Like this morning I went over to my Mom's to play with the vinyl machine. My Mom and I were in the back room, Bode walked down the hall into the kitchen. He was in there for maybe a minute alone. My Mom calls to me to hurry and come look at Bode and this is what we found. He had helped himself to a bowl of cereal and was just eating it with a spoon.
Later he was walking around the house with a banana, no one had given him one so I went to see how he got it. He pushed a stool over to the side of the counter that the bananas sit and got one himself. Who needs mom when you can do it yourself right!?!

8 comments:

  1. THat was a good story! He is getting so old! I also wanted to tell you that your family pictures are adorable!! I love them. You look good! What a cute family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yeah! Just wait until he tries to pour the milk himself! I just love that age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! He's a smart little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Heidi, if you would just feed your dang kid he wouldn't have to do it all by himself!....Just kidding! He is so smart! I can't believe all the stuff he can do for his age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are blogging more lately.. I love reading all of them.. you always have something cute to say. You should read my girlfriend...stacy's blog... she is going thru the same thing with her 2 yr old except it's in the grocery store. My kids still do that... it's neverending!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just CAN'T wait for those days...Brody is opening doors now, scary, yes, I found him walking towards the street yesterday? Who knew he was so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute and funny!! He has such a personality.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such independence huh! I love how he just doesn't seem to care about the biggness of his cereal. It was all part of his plan...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails