Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Blink and you'll miss it!!

Crazy. I was looking at my past posts and I realized I have been doing this for a whole year! I have really enjoyed blogging. It is like a digital journal for my little family. Always...
Our life continues to be quite busy. I went to the eye doctor today and found out I should have been wearing glasses a while ago. Jeremiah made me an appointment because I have been complaining about it. Driving at night had become scary for me and squinting to read everything was getting old. So I am glad that is out of the way. I get them next week Yeah!!
Volleyball is almost over. It is bitter sweet becasue I love it, but it takes so much time. I don't want it to end becasue it will be Lee's last year. Bummer. But I have really enjoyed getting to know the younger girls and next year will be fun too. I am so ready to get things back in order around my house. I keep thinking I will do that later, but later passes and my chore is still there, and I have no time. But still it is bitter sweet all the same.
It is getting cold up here. Today when I drove home around 2:30 it was a whopping 57 degrees! I still love it though. Time for winter cloths!!
Jeremiah finally sold the jeep. We were stressed with it not being sold and getting the new car, but things have a way of working out. Sorry no pictures of the new car, I am to lazy to get up and take a picture. But I did take 5 girls to a volleyball tournament in it this past weekend, witch we won bytheway. And it was quite comfy for all of them and really fun to drive them down to the valley in.
Here are some pictures that Rena took of the little Bode man. He is eating his first Sunday cone and lovin' every minute of it!!!

He got the whole thing in his mouth!




This was a brain freeze moment.
Hope everything is going great for everyone!!!









8 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! And I order my glasses from Zenni Optical they start at $8 and that includes the lens! Just thought I would let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute!! Gotta love Grandma's for making our kids eat the dirty stuff! My Mom is really good at that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya, we're glad the jeep sold too! Now can someone just buy our Yukon!!! See you on Friday Jer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to keep the one with his mouth open so wide to embarass him when he's getting married or something. That makes me laugh out loud!! See you tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit that I've come back to this post a couple times today for a chuckle....Bode cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so glad that Tim and I made it to the volley ball games last weekend! You are looking great! What a fun boy you have! Abbey loves to look at your family picture on our fridge and tries to say Bode's name. Hope we can come up soon and see all of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time does go by so fast. I can't believe it. Trevor proposed to me two years ago on Oct 6th. Crazy.

    Glad your jeep sold! Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those pictures too!! He is so cute! WOW!! I have to wear glasses too! Well I am suppose to. haha Although mine are really just while I drive. Bodey is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails