Wednesday, August 15, 2007

53 questions

Just for fun. I was bored with cleaning my kitchen so I decided to waste a bit of time doing this.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:45 I have been trying to get myself back into a routine. It is nice to get all ready without a toddler trying to sit in your lap the whole time.

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds, princess,cut. Pearls and really classy, I am not in that league.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Cinema, What dork still says cinema? Harry Potter was the last one I saw. A birthday treat from my little sis.

4. What is your favorite TV show? I am stuck on Scrubs right now. I also love the Office.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Ego waffles

6. What is your middle name? Elyse

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican

8. What food do you dislike? Beets

9. Your favorite chip? Doritos or pringles, I can eat a whole can in one sitting, so I never buy them

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I just listen to my blog's playlist, it has a bunch of random songs

11. What kind of car do you drive? Jeep Cherokee, but we are in the works of getting us a newer one . YEAH!

12. Favorite Sandwich? I love panni's aka a grilled italian sandwich

13. What characteristics do you despise? keeping up with the Jones'.

14. What are your favorite clothes? Workout clothes

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Europe

16. What color are your eyes? Blue

17. Favorite brand of clothing? I love American Eagle, but normally I wear Old Navy

18. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere not hot and close to family.

19. Favorite time of day? When my kid is asleep, and it is me an Jer and we laugh and have fun

20. Where were you born? Show Low, AZ

21. What is your favorite sport to watch? Volleyball duh.

22. Pepsi or Coke? I know a few people who would shoot me for this but. Coke hahaha

23. Cats or Dogs? Both. We have a boxer right now. He is so good. He gets to sleep on a pillow ion our room now and he stays there all night. An I don't want to speak to soon but he is 99% house trained!

24. Are you a morning person or a night owl? both. I like staying up, and I like mornings

25. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure

26. Do you prefer funny or mushy cards? funny

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? nope just life as normal as can be. Just the way I like it.

28. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom

29. What do you have in your trunk right now? Clean as a whistle

30. What is your best childhood memory? I have so many, but probably spending time at the creek catching tad poles or camping with my family.

31. What are all the different jobs you have had in your life? Maintenance worker, Sandwich Artist at Subway, Nanny, Ice cream scooper and night manager at a B&B. To name a few.

32. What is your favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving through Christmas. I also really like Easter.

33. What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream

34. Favorite Getaway? Who has time to get away.

35. Ever been to Africa? No

36. Glasses or Contacts? Glasses need a new prescription.

37. Ever been toilet papering? no

38. Been in a car accident? Yes, with Tim

39. Favorite day of the week? Friday.

40. Favorite restaurant? La Casita in Show Low

41. Favorite flower? A very specific rose. Jer know which ones. They are cream with red tips. My Grandpa Merrill had them in his yard.

42. Favorite movies? Zoolander, Pride and prejudice (sp), I have quite the range.

43. Favorite Past time? Volleyball, family time together, the computer, tv

44. Favorite ice cream? Rocky Road

45. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell

46. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Never, it was quick because I took it in November and there was a bunch of snow coming down and it was a bit scary.

47. Sandals or tennis shoes? Sandals. although I have a few cute pair of tennis shoes I like to wear.

48. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Only one? Sturbridge Yankee Work shop or Pottery Barn.

49. If the speed limit is 60 what is the fastest you will drive? 73, my brother told me that DPS won't give you a ticket unless you are going more than 15 over. (Don't hold me to that, I might not have heard him right...)

50. What is your bedtime? 9:30-10:00.

51. Last person you went out to dinner with? Applebee's with the Papa's on Saturday night

52. What are you listening to right now? "Popular" from Wicked

53. What is your favorite color? RED

4 comments:

  1. We have a lot of things in common!! Yes, I would love it if you'd help me be crafty on my blog. Give me the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when everyone does these. You get to know the person a little bit better. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, my blog is totally messed up! I tried to create my own and it didn't work. I kind of think that I downloaded the paper wrong or something. I feel so retarded!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like filling these out, but only to read myself. I don't think anyone really reads them. (I read about 1/2 of yours....sorry...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails