Monday, February 5, 2007

2 Years and Counting!!!


Jeremiah and I have been married for two years today. CrAzY!! It seems like yesterday that met him. Then got engaged... went through the temple...married...baby. Time is flying! I am just so very grateful to have found someone that I love and can spend so much time together and not get annoyed. I love being married to my best friend.

It feels like I haven't posted anything for ever. I guess not too much has been going on. Bode it such a tank. He won't completely stand up by himself yet. He is too chicken. But he gets on the side of the couch and not walks along it but just runs. No joke. He shuffles sideways so fast.

Bode loves this flower, he finds one every day and will carry it around for ever. He waves it in the air like wand or something.

This is a cute picture. Bode and Jer were laying on the kitchen floor and Bode was having such a great time. He was laughing and giggling for the longest time.

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on 2 years!! I think the time just flies by.. before we know we'll all be married 20+ years. Go celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top picture... I'm thinking about how I could mess with it in Photoshop... sad! I'm obsessed!! Congrats on 2 years! It was fun seeing you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! That is so fun! Your baby is so cute. His cheeks are always so rosy looking. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails