Friday, December 29, 2006

... And A Happy New Year!

Sounds like everyone had a Merry Christmas. We had a good one. As much as I love the Holidays, I love to get life back to normal. It feels great to take down Christmas decorations, it makes the new year seem so fresh.
Bode was cute on Christmas morning. We thought he would love all the paper and ribbons, but he actually love all his little presents. Jeremiah got him some blocks and he pulled them all out and giggled when we would knock over the pile of blocks.

I love the glow of the Christmas tree. It makes the house feel so Christmas-ie. I kinda miss not having it up.

Last year at this time of year I was all fat and pregnant and didn't want any pictures. This year I make sure we got a few in.
This is Bode on Christmas eve. He was all worn out and so sleepy and wouldn't smile for anything.
Lee and grumpy Bode.
Bode and cousin Parker.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. Absolutely wonderful. It really looks like you guys had a wonderful christmas. Happy New Year Joncas Family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun!! Wish you were here tonight! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That grumpy face is so cute! Trevor asked how his little fat friend was after our lunch date. he was disappointed that I didn't have anything fun to tell him about Bode, but he loved these pictures of him! Way fun. I'm glad your xmas was good. Our tree came down the very next day, and what a relief!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails