Saturday, October 14, 2006

Finally!!!!


You may think I am crazy for being so exited about the Hobby Lobby opening in Avondale, but really I am. For those of you who don't know Hobby Lobby is the most fun store. It is like a Michaels, JoAnne's and all fun craft and decorating stores times 100. They have some of the cutest home decor things ever and I cannot wait to go. They are all over the east and across the Midwest, and it is finally coming to Arizona. My mom and sisters love it so much we were planning to make a 5 hour trip to Farmington NM to shop. (Farmington has the closest one to Arizona)It opens sometime in November, and all the girls in my family are dying to go. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

4 comments:

  1. try times 1000000000, thats how much cooler hobby lobby is to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, like, ya, I'm totally excited! i think we can still plan a 5 hour trip, just not to farmington. 5 hours might be enough time to shop in avondale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY FREAKING COW!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOKED about this! I've been to one in Oklahoma several times and always WISHED we had them in AZ!!! YEEEEE HAWWWWW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to have to help me! I am so computer illiterate! I can't make my links say Joncas family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails