Sunday, May 3, 2015

The end of summer 2014...


 
No cup? No problem!

 
She said she doesn't know who found the marker. My question is... How does she always find the markers? I don't even know where they are?

 
Really happy to have the third row back. (Even if it has been a huge pain to get it back...our insurance paid for it...still haven't heard from the guy who hit us insurance...really glad we decided to get a lawyer...grrr)

 
Bought some beautiful flowers for myself. I turn 30 this week, I figured it was alright for me to buy myself some for my birthday. I'm happy to be in my thirties. I hear they are pretty good ;) not sure I will feel the same about my 40's though.

 
Kids (and very nice uncles) don't care if it's 110* outside.

 
Another tooth bites the dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails