Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Growing boy...

It's happening. He's growing up right before my eyes! Why must this be? Jer and I were reminiscing about his little 2 year old bow legs and now he is a bean pole will long legs and knobby knees.

He loves legos. Loves them. He is quite creative with them too. The other day I had he and Laine make lego creations as a chore. Laine came down with something I would have done. It was like a wall with a hole in it. She was pleased with it. Bode came down with huge ships and cars with attachments that do crazy things. He was pleased with them too.


Everytime he gets a hair cut he looks older. 


He wasn't quite 8 when the pinewood derby came around. Since he was turning 8 the next month they let him participate. He did really well. I nearly teared up watching him sit there with all the boys. We are entering a new phase of life. Things are getting busy but it is a nice change of pace for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails