Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Animals...

Animals are funny. They are furry creatures that we let live in our house. We feed them and train them and they make us happy. We like Harry and all the funny things he does. This particular day he was determined to get that pigeon on the roof. Sadly for him, he didn't get the bird.


This is Maggie. In December of last year my mom's labradoodle unexpectedly passed away. We were all sad. Boo was such a good dog. In February I was looking at an online swap shop and cam across this dog. I wanted her. I had every intention of keeping her. But we picked her up, fell in love and knew she needed to be in Pinetop with my mom and dad. I could go into the whole story that involved someone claiming she was a service dog, stalking, the police getting involved and more but in the end she got to stay with us and after 10 days with us she made her was home to my mom's house. She is a sweet and goofy dog. She has many good qualities and a few bad ones but she seems to be making her place up there.  



I always feel Harry is wishing he was an outside cat. He would be a good hunter. He is looking at the quail in the front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails