Monday, December 30, 2013

Photo a day...

I like to do photo a day on instagram. I don't really know why, I just like to do it. These are a bunch of photos from December that don't fit in any other post.



You know how people always say you will regret not doing that or you'll wish you had done that when you were younger. Well the piano is one of those things for me. I wasn't really every greatly talented at the piano. Still can't play when people sing but I enjoy playing it. It has been fun to have a piano in out house. Even if its just plunking out a few hymns. My moms sent down a christmas book for me. I used to play a few songs out of it when I was younger. 


Harry is a picky cat when it comes to water. He prefers it to  come straight from a faucet. He waits outside the shower so he can lick the beads of water off the door. He could have cared less about outside in the summer. He knew it was too hot. Now that it is cool he wants out there. He comes running when her hears a door open. We have thought a few times that we lost him when a door was carelessly left open. Laine was nearly in tears. Luckley each time we thought we lost him he was just sleeping somewhere.


We shopped online this year for christmas. It was fantastic.


I had been doing so good with limiting my treats until one day these bags of candy just jumped in my cart. Its been down hill since then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails