Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Day...



We opened our traditional Christmas Eve jammies.


Jer and I were worried that Bode would try to sneak downstairs early. So Jer rigged a booby trap. Fishing wire that rang by our bed when anyone tried to go over the baby gate at the top of the stairs. The bell rang at 12:00. He dashed back into his room. I came to check on him. He stuttered and asked me if that was so he'd trip down the stairs.


Happy girl experiencing a Christmas as a two year old.


Loving Christmas morning. I love how magical it all is.


All she wanted was an easybake oven. She has told everyone that she got it. I love this picture. Completely un-posed just pure Christmas present joy.


We spent the rest of the day at the Brooks's house. We are lucky to have family to spend the day with.  Every year the Brooks's hide 2 pickle ornaments in the tree, find a pickle, get $20 bucks. Jared and I found the pickle :) Jeremiah had the whole day off. It was really nice to spend the whole holiday with him.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun Christmas! I love the trap for Bode, what a great idea! I love the easy bake oven picture also, I always wanted one of those as a kid!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails