Sunday, November 3, 2013

October happenings...


Piper was too quiet one afternoon. She was being a busy little bee and dumping a whole bottle of baby powder all over the loft. She did feel pretty bad about it though.


This was the 4 year I have had a fall swap party. I wasn't going to do it this year but I had a few people ask if I was going to do it. I didn't want people to be bored of it. I'm glad I have friends who come support me. It is a fun night! 


Piper is interested in the potty, She calls it the a-hee. She likes to sit on it, use toilet paper and flush. She make us happy.


There was a community party in the part a few weekends ago. My kids were in heaven. Bounce houses, cotton candy, games and a petting zoo. They had so much candy! It guess it was just the start to a fun holiday season.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails