Sunday, September 1, 2013

Ward camp-out...

Last week was our wards camp out. I think its the first one we have gone to since we've been married. Not that we never wanted to go before it had just never worked out that we could go. This year Jeremiah took the day off so we could go. Yay!
The big kids were to busy playing for me to get a picture so all I have is Piper pictures.
She would not keep her shoes on. She had an instant messy camp face the second we go there. She also learned that she could climb out of her pack n play. So there was no nap.

They all made up for it on the way home though.


Bode know that my only beef with camping is that there is no toilet. The very first thing he did was make one for me. Sweet boy. Although this one didn't get used, I appreciated the thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails