Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Warrior Dash...



This was the second year I did the warrior dash. Its a fun one. I am so not a runner. At all. It pains me to run a mile. One day I hope to run distance races but not anytime soon. I had been running in the mornings with Becca (on the right). She was getting ready to move so we thought it would be fun to do something together. Jaclyn (on the right) moved here this past year, she is Becca's sister in law, and has become a friend of mine too. She used to be our landlord, turned neighbor, turned friend, Primary second counselor, turned landlord again ;) She is moving at the end of the month and again we wanted to do something fun together. Off to the warrior dash we went!

I was not in as good of shape as I was last year. These two ladies pushed me along. It was great, People assume because of my sports history that I am very competitive, That is not even close to the case. I don't really care win or loose most of the time. I just like to be there. Planing on doing this race again!   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails