Thursday, June 6, 2013

Have you met Harry....

You should meet him. He is great.

One morning after dropping off Bode at school I heard a little kitty crying out the back door. I have a knack for finding stray cats. Seem like I find one every so often. I normally find their home, find a home for them or drop them off at the shelter. So of course I went off in search of the little crying cat. The girls and I walked to the greenbelt behind our house. I found the tree the cat was crying up in and reached up to see if the cat would see me. That's when I saw him. The cutest little orange cat. He hopped right into my arms and started purring. I brought him home. Laine was in love. He was so sweet. We got him some lunch meat and water. I put him in the garage until we decided what to do. I took pictures of him and posted them on facebook on the swap shops to find his home. That night we bough some food and a litter box. The day after that we took down the pictures online. The next day I made an appointment to get him fixed. The next day we named him. I think he choose us. We love him. He is the best little cat. He tolerates the kids. They drag him everywhere. He cuddles them every day and sleeps on their beds at night. He also like to sleep between Jer and I at night. He also play fetch with hair ties. He will bring them back and forth to you over and over. Spare me your cat lady jokes. I admit it freely. We love cats. We also love dogs and will get one some day :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails