Sunday, March 10, 2013

These people...

are my favorite.


I, like every other mother in the world, get so frustrated with the everyday tasks of motherhood. Its a hard job. There is the saying the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. I am not saying I'm going insane ;) but there are so many days of doing the same thing over and over that this job becomes repetitive and overwhelming. Every day its make your bed, put your dirty clothes away, stop fighting, sit at the table, brush your teeth... It is easy to throw myself a pity party and feel very under appreciated.  Trust me. I can throw a killer pity party.



No matter what I do believe that what I am doing it the most important thing in the world and there is nothing else I would rather be doing with my life right now. I do not want to miss a minute of the time I have while my children are little. The days are long but the years are going by too fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails