Sunday, January 13, 2013

Can I go on the ice to...

Laine and I, plus a group of friends, got to go see Disney on Ice. It was really well done and the girls really enjoyed it. Laine (and I) had a rough start to the morning but I am glad we made it. She wore a little mermaid princess dress. She ended up taking it off half way through because she said it was itchy. In the end all the princesses come out. She saw the little mermaid and jumped up to yell "Little Mermaid!! I wore your dress! I look just like you!". I love this age. Everything is so real and magical.


Since it is her birthday week she got to spend some of her birthday money at the show. She chose a Tangled hair kit. She has been offering to brush and do everyone's hair ever since. I am glad we got to go. It was a good memory for both of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails