Thursday, December 6, 2012

Football...

After thanksgiving my parents stuck around to play. We dropped Piper off and grandmama Rena's and drove the rest of us up to Flagstaff to watch the Blue Ridge High School football game. They lost but it was still fun. I hopped up to cheer once and when I set back down Bode asked me why I did that. I told him the player did a good thing so I cheered for him. He then asked me if I would cheer for him like that when he plays football. Sweet boy! Of course I will cheer for you. 

Laine liked the cheerleaders. I'm not sure about the game though. She did get really excited when she saw the football fly through the sky once. She yelled "I saw it" and then went back to playing on grandma's phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails