Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Rolls and rolls...

Oh this girl! She is so squishy!
She is so happy walking around all day.
Puttering from one thing to the next. Making very large baby messes along the way. 


I love all my children so very much. Each one in their own special way. I have really enjoyed Piper's first year as my sweet little baby. The third baby is different. With Bode I was always looking forward to the next phase. Wishing he was rolling over, eating solids, crawling... With Laine she was the first girls so I kind of felt the same way. Comparing her to Bode to see where she measured up. With Piper I really have just basked in the moment. Enjoying her little baby phases and dreading the next one. I feel more relaxed with her and it has made me enjoy the ages of all my children more. I love them! Why do they have to grow so fast?

1 comment:

  1. I do enjoy your comments about that fat baby. It pleases me that you love being a mother.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails