Thursday, October 25, 2012

Say it ain't so...

She is 1!!!
 Every time I say that or think it I get a little emotional. 
This year has just gone by so very, very fast. I don't know, maybe its because she is my third baby and I know how short this baby time is with her, but I just am enjoying her so much. I want to just bottle her up and make her stay so innocent and sweet forever. But everyday she just get a little bigger and I will admit more and more fun. We celebrated her birthday on the 21st with friends and family. She is one loved little girl.

Here are the picture from her birthday day in no particular order...


Laine wore this dress on her first birthday too.


Bode and Laine picked out the cake. They first picked out a very brightly colored Scooby-Doo Halloween cake. After a little persuading... :) .... they decided that the bubble gum pink one would be best for her.


Not to into the presents. Well the presents yes but unwrapping them, no.


He bonked her head against another head and it really mad her mad. I don't think it hurt much but just was very offended by the whole thing. I love her face!  Crying babies are too cute.


Piper P is just too cute. I really think she has some curl to her hair and she does however have long lashes that I am very jealous of. 


Piper loved opening this doll! She loves dolls and drags them all over the house. 


She didn't get into the whole smash the cake and make a mess either. Just delicately licked some frosting off her hands and that was about it.





At her 12 month check up she weighted 23.3 pounds and was 30 inches tall.
That puts her in the 75% for height and weight.
We love this sweet, chubby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails