Friday, September 28, 2012

A bike...













Jeremiah and I have been thinking of getting bikes for quite awhile. We go on Sunday walks but the kids always want to go faster than that. We have looked at them a lot but never bought for various reasons. Well a few Mondays ago I had Piper with me and Jer took the big kids for the afternoon. When I came home he had bought me a bike with a baby seat for Piper to sit in! The kids and I have been riding ever since. Once it cools down we are going to ride back and forth from the school for Bode. Laine and I have been ride bikes to her preschool. And we have all been riding around the neighborhood. We borrowed a bike for Jeremiah last Sunday so we all got to ride. I think we just might have to get Jeremiah a bike for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails