Sunday, August 5, 2012

Family Pictures...

We have been needing family pictures. I figured we would wait until the fall so it wouldn't be so hot.
I didn't want to spent a ton of money on pictures so we went the lest inexpensive way possible.
My friend Thyra has a great camera and I asked her if she would take some pictures of us.
I figure if she took a ton a few might work.
We went out on a hot evening, lasted about 25 minutes and hoped for the best.
I am really pleased with how they turned out. Thrya took great pictures. I took them and edited them.
Neither of us claim to be good at either photography or editing but I am very satisfied with how they came out and will do it again. 













3 comments:

  1. In the end it is all about the pictures. It is proof you were there.
    Beautiful family, Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your family pictures and I love how you decided to do them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures, they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails