Thursday, August 2, 2012

Anybody there...

I haven't blogged in a month. In my defense, it has been a busy month with lost of chaos and feelings of being unsettled.  I am feeling like things are getting back to normal. I still have lots of things going on, but I am learning how to balance things again. Just in time for school to start. Now to play blog catch-up.

While I was in Pinetop I got to meet up with my good friend Taytum. We don't keep in touch like we could and should but it was so fun to catch up with her and meet her boys. We met at an EFY in Round Valley when we were like 16 but didn't ever make a friendship beyond that until EAC. We lived in the dorms together and became friends. The summer between semesters I decided that I wanted a little adventure and got a job at a B&B in Silverton, Colorado. A week in I decided it would be best it I had a friend to join me on my adventure. So I called Taytum and she drove up to Colorado! So fun. We got along so well that summer and she has been a friend that no matter how much time has passed we can pick up right where we left off. I don't have very many friends, so it means alot to me to have Taytum.

1 comment:

  1. I felt much better when you got Taytum up in Silverton with you. What a good friend to change her summer plans for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails