Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Yes, I said no bananas...

Laine has a little love affair for bananas. She would eat one with every meal and in between every meal if I would let her. A few days ago I brought home some groceries. I swore I bought bananas but didn't find them when I was putting the food away. I even went out to the car to see if I left them in there. No bananas. Later when tucking Laine in at night Jeremiah noticed a banana peel on her floor. I told Jeremiah I must be loosing my mind and left the bananas at the store. He thought I should check Laine's room. Sure enough, I searched her room the next day and found the whole bunch of bananas in her little kitchen.




1 comment:

  1. LOL this will be Ella very soon....she LOVES bananas. This story is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails