Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mothering...

These are my little loves. I love them more and more everyday. Being a mom isn't easy work. It can be tedious, the same things everyday, there are days with no shower and little sleep. Lately I have been working hard to find joy in the simple things I do everyday. My kids are little right now and need me to do so many things for them. 

I used to get rushed with Bode and tying his shoes. It took forever for him to get them on, his foot would go all limp and it was hard for me to tie it. Now he can tie is own shoe. He doesn't need me to do it anymore. And like a flash, that moment we had together everyday is gone. I won't really ever need to sit down and tie his shoes again. Why was I so frustrated tying his shoes? So tonight Bode was reading a book. I sat down with him for a long while and listened to him read. He is getting so big. I love being his mother!


These children are my favorite little people. I am so grateful that they call me mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails