Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Then and Now...

Every house we have ever lived in I thought was the cutest house. I loved how each one of them were decorated. As I look back at old pictures of each of them I laugh. My decorating eye has changed and gotten better over the years. I really like that way our house looked when we first moved in here. In the short 2 years we have lived here I have already changed so much. I thought it was great back then but it is much better now.

 2010
 2010

2012

2012

Even though I love our house right now, I am 100% sure I will look back at these pictures and think differently. I have pictures of more rooms in this house that I want to post but that will be over the next few days or even weeks. Seems as though I can't keep one room clean enough long enough to take a picture. 

4 comments:

  1. I wish I didn't have to decipher these letters....I'm just your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with mom. I like #2. You get better at it with time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part of it is that you gather more things to decorate with as the years go on! Each thing nailed up or re-painted makes it seem so much cozier! I love the entertainment center in the white. My favorite thing is probably the striped curtains ....way cute! Wanna come decorate my house?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails