Monday, February 13, 2012

So...

You remember how a few post ago I was taking about losing weight and asked you to join me? Well I wasn't joking. Not even one bit. On a whim I put in an application to be a contestant on a weight lose blog, called Win, Lose or Blog, and I got picked. Basically it is a 7 week contest competing against 7 other ladies to see who looses the best weight loss percentage. 

Just so you all know... I am going to need your help, motivation and encouragement. I think this just the kick in the butt I needed to get me to where I want to be. So click on the picture below to see my first post. Then leave me comments! Followers can win prizes. If you feel like joining me you can win some prizes too. Just do it... you know you want to ;)


This link below will take you to the main Win, Lose or Blog page.



Click on this super not so flattering picture of me to go to my personal Win, Lose or Blog page.


Or go here http://winloseorblog-heidi.blogspot.com/ and add me to your blog reader :)

3 comments:

  1. Heidi I would totally join you but I'm not due till June. But I want to do this when my next baby comes. Good for you, this sounds great! P.S. you still look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know what's amazing? Even with the extra weight, you have some fabulous curves, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails