Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sneaky, sneaky...


This girl. What in the world do I do with her. She is quite the sneaky little thing. This was Christmas Eve in the afternoon. I had just come upstairs to check on her and go to the restroom. I peaked in her room and asked her what she was doing. She said nothing and had her back to me, but I could see was playing with her fake scissors, blow dryer and brushes. About 5 min later Jeremiah asked me I knew what Laine was up to. I said yes, that I had just check on her and she was in her room playing. He said guess again and brought me this girl from around the corner. She was covered in my makeup. He said he walked around the corner and did the same thing I did. But he noticed she moved her hands really fast to shove something under a bag when he walked in. So he turned her around and there she was, all beautiful covered in concealer. Oh Laine, you are o beautiful and don't need makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails