Friday, August 5, 2011

Pioneer days...

At the end of the month everyone made their way back up the mountain to come celebrate pioneer days with my parents stake. All the grand-kids dressed up for the little parade.

Then we took the opportunity to snap a few pictures seeing as it isn't very often we are able to be all together.




 I am not to sure Laine could have hacked it as a pioneer. She does look awful cute though.



One of the booths at the Pioneer Days Celebration was a dunk tank. All the bishops and Stake President took some time in the wet seat. A few of the grand-kids and 3, who shall remain unnamed, siblings took a few throws to try and dunk Grandpa. We were all unsuccessful.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I have always wanted a good Pioneer day celebration too! This year we made jam and a peach cobbler to celebrate....maybe next year. Looks like I need to move to a small town, or at least visit one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment! I've been so far behind on blogging, but I loved catching up on your posts just now. The kids look too cute in their pioneer gear. Looks like such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails