Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Zoo...

This past week we went on a field trip to the zoo. Bode's preschool class was going to mine went as well.
Last year when we went it was cold, windy and rainy. It took about an hour and a half to walk through the zoo, eat lunch and leave. This year is was the perfect day for the zoo. We ended up staying a few hours longer that I thought we would to see everything.

Bode, Rayce (one of my preschoolers who came with me) Laine and me.
You might not think they enjoyed the day by the looks on their faces but I think they all had fun.


Bode did not want to touch anything, at all!


Laine loved all the fish.





This was our little group. These boys just wanted to run!!
Until the end when we were begging them to walk with us. They were all very worn out by the end of the day.


Bode and is friend Hadi.


We got to feed the birds.
Luckily this bird was nice enough to stick with us the whole time. He hopped from my hand to Bode's then Rayce's hand. The Bode were all very happy to feed a bird. I find them kind of creepy and was not to happy to have one land on my head.



It was a fun day at the zoo!

2 comments:

  1. Laine is a miniature you, Heidi! Cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just their last weekend! Ha ha we missed each other. Would of been to actually, MEET! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails