Thursday, November 11, 2010

Month of Thanksgiving Day 10 & 11...

Day 10...

(yesterday) I am thankful
Laine Jo.

I love this little girl. I am so thankful for her sweet little spirit. I am also very grateful that she is feeling better. She is quite the little girl. Even when she was sick she managed to lock Bode in the dryer and turn it on. Luckily I was close enough to hear Bode's frantic screams before any harm was done. She is learning so many things these days. She understands so much and can say a new word every time she opens her mouth. I am thankful she choose our family. What would we do without her!?!


Day 11...
Today I am thankful for our veterans.




2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for Laine Jo, too. She is a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great posts!!! love reading all my friends thankful posts each day. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails