Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bode-isms...

Here is a fresh new round of Bode-ism to tickle your funny bone.

When we arrived at camp all the kids were running all over trying to get at dirty as possible as fast as possible. Bode walk by my sister Jill with a big stick. He was leaning on his stick walking around. Jill asked him if that was his walking stick he replied, " no, I'm an old man". He continued to walk by hunched over like an old man using the stick as a crutch.

Like I said in a previous post there were cows everywhere. They were also leaving their not so little cow pies all over too. One morning my mom took all the kids for a walk. The kids asked what all the stinky stuff was. She explained that they were from the cows and that they were cow pies. Bode turned to her and said "Well I guess they are coming back later to eat their pies". I sincerely hope Bode didn't try one of those cow pies... I am sure they are not as good as apple pie.

1 comment:

  1. Keep them coming. They make me laugh. His imagination is as big as the sky. ")

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails